Here are major construction project closures happening on Orange County’s freeways and toll roads between June 6 and June 12, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority, Caltrans and the Transportation Corridor Agencies.
Northbound carpool lane between Grand Avenue and State Route 57 and southbound carpool lane between Bristol Street/La Veta Avenue and First Street:
- Scheduled to remain closed through the end of June
Eastbound off-ramp to Gypsum Canyon Road:
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, June 9
Eastbound connector to the northbound 57 Freeway:
- 4:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. Thursday, June 11
Southbound on-ramp from Edinger Avenue:
- Scheduled to reopen Wednesday, July 1
Southbound on- and off-ramps from Goldenwest Street:
- Scheduled to reopen Tuesday, June 23
Northbound loop off-ramp to Westminster Boulevard:
- Closed in April for approximately one year
Detours, temporary lane closures and parking restrictions are expected daily on Fairview Street, West Santa Ana Boulevard, Ross Street, Mortimer Street, Sixth Street, Sycamore Street, Fourth Street, Broadway, East Santa Ana Boulevard, French Street, Lacy Street and Santiago Street.
Source: Orange County Register