These Southern California cities will have curfews in place for Thursday night, June 4, following unrest across the country after the death of George Floyd, who died in police custody in Minneapolis.
Los Angeles County, which has had curfews for the past few days, is not planning to issue a countywide curfew for Thursday.
In areas where there are overlapping orders, the earlier curfew supersedes the later time.
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
- Fontana: 6 p.m. to sunrise until further notice
- Grand Terrace: 7 p.m. until 5 a.m. until further notice
- Highland: 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. until further notice
- Loma Linda: 6 p.m. until 5 a.m. until further notice
- Rialto: 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. until further notice
- San Bernardino: 8 p.m. to sunrise Friday
- Upland: 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. until Monday, June 8
This story will be updated as cities announce changes. Check back for more information.
Source: Orange County Register